Университет прикладных наук https://www.frankfurt-university.de/ (г.Франфурт-на-Майне, Германия) – партнер СПбГУТ – приглашает преподавателей и студентов СПбГУТ принять участие в конференции INC 2016 (www.inc2016.org).
Call for Papers
11th International Network Conference 2016
19 - 21 July 2016
We invite you to participate in the International Network Conference 2016. This conference is the eleventh in a series of events that was established in 1998, and will bring together leading figures from academia and industry to present and discuss the latest advances in networking technologies.
Suggested topics for papers include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Network architectures: NFV, SDN, Future networks, Vehicular networking, Delay-tolerant networking, Peer to peer networks, Green networking, Network testbeds
• Traffic engineering and network management: Routing, Network coding, Network and service management, Traffic engineering, Congestion control
• Application performance: Quality of Service, Quality of Experience, Multimedia over IP, Real time applications, Distributed systems and middleware
• Security and privacy: Authentication and access control, Network security, Intrusion detection and response
• Mobile networking and services: 5G, 4G/LTE, Mobile commerce, Service discovery and management, Telecommunication services, Cloud computing
• Wireless networking: Wireless local & personal area networks, Wireless multimedia systems, Wireless protocols, Wireless sensor networks
• M2M and Internet of Things: Wireless sensor networks, Smart city, Smart home, Smart grid, AAL, Big data
• Applications and impacts: Virtual communities, Pervasive networks, Network-enabled devices
The conference welcomes papers addressing technological and/or application level issues, as well as those illustrating the impact of networking in a societal context (e.g. commerce, communication, education etc.).
Submission of Papers
Authors are invited to submit their full papers by 29th January 2016. The total length of the paper should not exceed ten pages for full papers (in the prescribed template), including all figures, tables and references. A comprehensive set of instructions for preparing camera ready papers can be found on the conference web site.
29 January 2016 Deadline for submission of papers
24 March 2016 Notification of paper acceptance
29 April 2016 Deadline for camera-ready paper submission
29 April 2016 Deadlineforauthorregistration